- Being part of the Equity Derivatives franchise of one of top leaders of the industry, as a Business Manager dedicated to Non-linear sales and trading activities covering a wide range of product offer to our local and international clientele
- Joining an innovative, open minded, autonomous and dynamic team composed by experts and knowledgeable resources
- Contributing by Leading/Sponsoring/Coordinating initiatives in strong partnership and proximity with experts from Front to Back for the growth and sustainability of the franchise
- Having oversight of the business governance structure and control environment, with the mandate to resolve any risk and control deficiencies identified against legal, regulatory and internal policies accurately as they evolve
- Being part of an inclusive and diversified environment where staff is in the center of the company’s strategy
Contribution to Global Markets Asia businesses
- Sponsor or lead key projects having strong impacts on clients and business developments
- Develop synergies between FO teams or cooperate with support functions to develop our activities and Services
- Deliver new technologies which will contribute to grow businesses
- Accompany regulatory changes impacting our businesses
- Align Business objectives with those of support and control functions
Continously improve the efficiency of the operational setup
- Optimize our client base and the services provided to them.
- Identify and deliver simplification initiatives in collaboration with our partners.
- Streamline and automate our processes through the development of new tools.
- Deliver cost reduction initiatives.
- Optimize existing resources within MARK or in collaboration with GBS.
Business control and protection
- Secure the framework of our commercial franchise.
- Cooperate within the COO/Business Management team and with Anti-Fraud department to improve operating framework.
- Provide new control framework on areas not covered so far.
- Identify zones of operational risks and take corrective actions to remediate them.
- Maintain an impeccable conduct for ourselves and the teams we cover
Compliance with a Code of Conduct
- As COO/Business Manager we need to comply personally with SG code of conduct but also act as role models and help
- management enforce the right behavior within staff. In summary (please refer to GBIS full document on intranet) we have to ensure that:
-our actions respect human and socio-economic rights and respect the environment
-we always comply with business-related laws, regulation and standards
- we offer appropriate and suitable products to our clients
-we remain vigilant on KYC processes to prevent money laundering and financial crimes in general
-conflict of interests are being prevented by means of separate structures and thorough procedures
-diversity is encouraged within our teams and that individual privacy is respected
-our employees are recruited based on clear requirements and their own qualities, are provided with good working conditions, get regular training and are exposed to increased responsibilities with no discrimination of any kind
-we trade fairly with our suppliers and that our choices are made based on objective criteria
-in the countries we operate cultures and environment are respected, rules regarding transparency and accuracy of information are complied with and local public & professional supervisory bodies are granted full cooperation
-confidentiality of information is being guaranteed unless required by law or regulators
-we act in strict compliance with the standards and principles that govern transactions on financial markets,
-SG’s assets are protected, and that equipment is used reasonably, especially if for personal purpose