· Approximate 10+ years of total experience with risk and relevant functional experience of 8+ years. People managing experience is an added advantage
· Should have experience on Internal Controls, Risk Management, Process & IT controls
Graduate/ MBA / Chartered Accountant
Relevant Risk Certification is an added advantage
Should have a domain experience in Operational Risk Reporting/ Budgeting. BFSI experience and knowledge of market risk metrics is a plus but not a hard constraint.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
· Client Focus
1.Build a long-term relationship with the internal partners and provide support where ever required with guidance
2. Strive to satisfy clients/internal partners while considering risks for the company
· Team Work
1. Cooperate with colleagues in and outside and keep the teams interest over our own.
2. Ready to listen and share views and expertise in an open mode
3. Deal with conflicts proactively and in a positive mode
1. Ability to propose new ideas and solutions
2. Adopt new technologies in the solutions and projects to work on
3. Able to make things simpler for the team and open to support change
1. Ability to express the views and act with courage
2. Make decisions in my scope of responsibilities
3. Constantly Strive for high performance
1. Support the company's strategy and create positive attitude within the team
2. Should be able to work with colleagues from different culture and background
· People Manager Role:
1. Accountable for the team's deliverables working with colleagues, peers and seniors across the BL and stakeholder teams, in case of people manager.
2. Challenge the team to generate high individual and collective performance
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.