- Strong investigative ability and curiosity to comprehensively explain the profitability of the business and understand variances against prior year, prior Quarter, Budget, and Forecast, with capacity to leverage the data from a quantitative perspective.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with the Finance and Business community to gain an understanding of underlying business drivers and issues that may affect the activities.
- Capacity of assessing priorities, work in cooperation with other departments and divisions, and deliver with consistent quality, even under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with own initiative, as well as part of a team.
- Total adherence to Societe Generale’s commitment to culture and conduct.
- Good knowledge of financing products and concepts
- Creative in assessing problems and proposing solutions.
- Ability to streamline manual report production as efficiently as possible using new and evolving technologies
- Advanced experience utilizing MS Excel – VBA. Data Visualization
- 3-5 years of working experience as in financial management, business analysis, FP&A, or Financial Control
- Exposure to Finance, Accounting, and Financing activities in a CIB environment
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Business and/or Finance.
The Financing and Advisory businesses of SG Corporate & Investment Banking are a critical area of growth in the Americas. This Associate position will reside in the Business Performance Analysis team (BPA) and will have heavy interaction with the business lines.
As part of the Finance Office, your mandate will be to provide support to the business lines for all related matter of financial planning and analysis. The job will also require interactions with headquarters, operations, risk and other financial management and product control teams. Additionally, the role will be responsible for production of financials on an ad-hoc basis, answering the needs of senior management which include the CEO, CFO of the region, as well as the front office heads.