Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. If you are looking for a great career opportunity within the IT world, then you are in the right place.
Our IT Filiere has over 800 IT professionals, delivering services on four perimeters: Retail Banking, Security and Infrastructure, Internal Support Applications and Investment Banking. And our team is ready to expand and find new awesome colleagues to embark on this journey.
We want to provide you a meaningful career where you feel authentic and love your job. Day after day. Your tasks will be diverse but will have one thing in common: they will be useful to the community – on local levels and even global scales. Join us in shaping the world of tomorrow. The Future is You!
Within the Société Générale group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure, and you will help us develop the next generation user services used inside Société Générale.
You will ensure the development of automated APIs offering access to DWS infrastructures worldwide: Active Directory, Storage, Printing, Computers, Virtualization, Unified Communications (Email, Phone, Chat, etc.) and of the end user applications that will take advantage of these services.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Perform technical studies to take in charge users stories present in team backlog
- Contribute to design and setup technical solutions (architecture, tools, platforms)
- Implementation of the functionalities can be at the level of Front/Back, plugins, API or Framework
- Performs continuous integration
- Conduct code review in close relation with the team
- Write technical specifications
- Environment set-up for development and homologation
- Deliver trainings and documentation for the new features
- L3 Support for the applications developed
- 3+ years experience in C# development and with OpenSource frameworks (ex: .NET Core);
- Experience in web development using different frameworks;
- Experience with Microsoft environment (ex: Active Directory, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10);
- Knowledge of norms and standards regarding REST, JSON;
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio, TFS and unit testing frameworks;
- Good knowledge of relational databases (ex: MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL);
- Experience with Active Directory;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, French is a plus.
We also value:
- Coordination skills;
- Commitment to agile methodologies;
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Autonomy to deliver results;
- Adaptability and good reaction to embrace project changes;
- Team spirit and transparency;
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years, or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating, and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful daily and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organization, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.