To be a part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
You will develop new interfaces implementation in Atlas (software assets management), according to the application guidelines and using the defined frameworks and technologies.
• Atlas functionalities:Tracks inventory details of working spaces (buildings and desks); Autocad module integrated to configure new buildings, desks, working spaces in Societe Generale;
• Implement new features and projects front to back as part of an Agile team;
• Manage employees allocation / deallocation in working spaces .
• Perform appropriate testing on new developed functionally as well as other immediate functional areas impacted by code changes. Carry through non-regression tests;
• Write documentation and support of the business departments and cross functional teams.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.