During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
Sitting on the trading floor with the traders and quants, the candidate will be a direct interlocutor regarding development on supporting tools for the FX Market Making platform (pricing and hedging).
• Help with the design of software solutions to fulfill the business needs, balancing between rapid development and code quality, in agreement with both IT management and the head of desk
• Be proactive in regard of platform enhancements from which the business and/or the IT can benefit
• Implement, test, and deploy the software solution within agreed constraints and existing code
• Maintain and enhance the existing systems and various tools used for daily tasks
• Work on the full life-cycle of the software projects delivery (continuous integration/deployment procedures)
• Level 1 & 2 support, good reactivity in case of incidents
As the systems are used across many asset categories, the candidate needs to be rigorous in their work and be ready to regularly communicate with other teams.
Initiatives are highly welcome.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.