3 to 10+ years as a software applications developer.
• Professional experience in object-oriented programming in Java and/or C#.
• Professional experience in SQL (NoSql is a plus)
• Professional experience in web programming, preferably Angular/React/REST APIs.
• Professional experience in version control systems and continuous delivery tools.
• Professional experience in VBA and/or Python.
• Experience in unit testing and agile development.
• Knowledge of financial products is a plus.
• Knowledge of Docker is a plus Competencies:
• Autonomy and Rigor
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Team player
• Ideally you are fluent in English Educational Requirements: Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related quantitative discipline
Your Career Path:
FOLAB is a distributed team between NYC, Montreal, London, Paris, Hong-Kong. To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English. All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
A career within the Societe Generale Group is an opportunity to participate in a team effort to build the bank of tomorrow.
Together, let's be the future:
You're not convinced yet? Meet our employees.
Are you interested in knowing more? Click here to find out.
Societe Generale opened its Canadian headquarters in Montreal in 1974 to offer its financial services to corporations, financial institutions and governments. The Toronto and Calgary offices were opened in 1978 and 2006 respectively.
We now employ over four hundred people, both in the traditional banking sector (investment banking, funds and trading activities) and in the field of information technology, with the opening of our SG Montreal Solutions Centre subsidiary which, thanks to its geographical location and its cultural diversity, provides computer support and development for the New York and Paris teams.
Interested in Corporate Social Responsibility matters such as contributing to the protection of the environment or giving back to the local communities?
Several Employee Resource Groups have been put in place at Societe Generale in Canada to help you achieve a sense of fulfilment towards causes that matter the most to you!