Our application is used for the management of collateral on Lend & Borrow and Repo product.
It’s used by front office and middle office and provides different services: Collateral exposure computation, Security eligibility service to collateralization, Optimization of movement on collateral proposal, Middle office workflow to manage collateral with counterparts.
Application is key for MARK financing pre-trade and collateral workflow.
Technology stack: API REST/ C#/ SQL Server database/ Angular for Web GUI/ Performance & scalability problematic (high volume of data managed)/ Solver using IBM CPLEX solution.
What you will do:
• Develop new features front to back as part of an Agile/ Scrum team;
• Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
• Assure the corrective maintenance;
• Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
• Point out issues with the existing architectures and codes on different projects, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
• Maintain a close relationship with Trading & Middle office teams and ensure that the final result responds to business needs;
• As technical leader you will also be responsible of:
- Participate to conception and validate key changes on application;
- Assess regularly technical weaknesses in the application or development process and propose action plans;
- Guarantee respect of development processes;
- Proactive discussion with business and middle office to elaborate a technical strategy;
- Manage obsolescence, security, resiliency, monitoring, software/infrastructure upgrade (plan/follow up).
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.