About Societe Generale
31 million customers. 145,000 employees. 67 countries. But our success is built on the power of one: you. Whoever you are, wherever you come from and wherever you are going, we’ll give you the support, opportunities and inspiration to create the career you’ve always wanted – and build a life that’s uniquely yours.
With more than 30 years of innovation, the Global Markets team offers an integrated and cross asset set up in cash and derivatives, with a powerful engineering expertise capitalising on market leading structuring and trading skills on all asset classes.
Our Global Banking & Advisory team offer a wide range of capital markets, structured financing and hedging tailor-made solutions as well as advisory services for international issuers worldwide.
Whilst experience is important, finding the right person who live and breathe our values is something we’re passionate about. We’ve got to where we are today by being full of team spirit and driving innovation. If you’re looking to build a lasting career here at Societe Generale, we encourage everyone to share the responsibility and commitment together
What’s in it for you?
Join us as an intern in either Capital Markets across Fixed Income, Equity Derivatives and Research or Global Banking & Advisory across Investment Banking, Structured Finance and Debt Capital Markets and discover a future where you can learn, discover and be yourself. At Societe Generale we’re looking for driven and quick thinkers who can work in a high-pressured environment and have strong commitment to delivering impactful results. You’ll have the opportunity to build a career in a working environment that values diverse experiences and backgrounds, and where you’ll be encouraged to demonstrate your desire for new challenges.
Be yourself join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Eight-week internship scheme which will include various face to face interactions within a sales, trading, research, M&A, structured finance, or debt capital markets environment which will aim to build the necessary experience to develop a career in the industry
- Provide administrative support within front office revenue generating divisions
- Involvement with ad-hoc projects the team are currently working on to maximise project deliverables as well as hit the required timelines
- Shadow colleagues to gain a better understanding of business propositions and operations
- Perform all duties in accordance with the principles outlined in the SGP Code of Conduct, as well as the policies and procedures relevant to your responsibilities, to ensure that you adhere to a culture that treats clients fairly and focuses on the long-term sustainability of client relationship.