- Ability to streamline the manual report production as efficiently as possible using new and evolving technologies
- Advanced experience utilizing MS Excel
- Experience with Essbase a plus
- Strong investigative ability and curiosity to comprehensively explain the profitability of the desks and understand variances against prior year, prior quarter, Budget, and Forecast.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with the Finance and Business community to gain an understanding of underlying business drivers and issues that may affect the activities.
- Capability of assessing priorities, work in cooperation with other departments and divisions, and deliver with consistent quality, usually under tight deadlines.
- 1-3 years of experience in Financial Services
- Exposure to Finance, Accounting, and Capital Markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Finance.
The Finance Department of Global Banking and Investor Solutions (GBIS), is a global organization with local presence, providing the same set of services through global and efficient processes and consistent norms, leveraging on production hubs. Our Core Missions are: Quality and timeliness of GBIS financial statements; Assisting GBIS management and all Business Lines in their steering with actionable reports on financial performance and forecasts; Independent certification of all financial aggregates in particular the daily P&L explanation on Market Activities; Financial communication and constant benchmarking; Providing expertise on accounting, prudential and tax norms and ensuring the compliance of these norms.
The Markets Performance Analysis team(MPA) provides Performance Management reporting, analysis and second-level of control on NBI, Balance Sheet, Costs, Headcount, Budget and a variety of ratios.