- Domains: Intermediation API. Business API, Data Modelling, Functional knowledge, Server &Hosting
- Skills: Java, Fidessa Infrastructure, Fidessa Expression Evaluator, TCL scripting, UNIX scripting
- Domains: User experience, User Interface, Intermediation API
- Skills: FTW development, HTML5, XML
- Domains: Global
- Skills: Script, Nexus, Jenkins, Sonar
- Domains: Intermediation API, Business API, Data modelling, functional knowledge
- Skills: Fidessa application knowledge – 5+ years OMAR, TMAR, PMAC, BEAM, PORTAL, MMA, CTAC, IMAR, etc.; FIX protocol
- Skills: Equities business knowledge – DMA, DSA, Program Trading, Synthetics, Trade reporting, Middle Office (confirmations and allocations)
- Good Knowledge of Cash Equities markets (HK, Japan, Korea, India etc) and business workflows : DMA, Algo, Portfolio Trading, trade lifecycle
Financial Conduct Authority & Prudential Regulation Authority Conduct Rules
- Effective Communication (verbal and written) and Presentation skills
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Ability to make and implement strategic decisions
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sound analytical skills
- Team player, proactively shares information and collaborates with others
- Take ownership of responsibilities and if applicable projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact comfortably with a variety of businesses, management and control functions across the bank.
- Excellent stakeholder Management Skills
- Individual contributor to competencies defined by SG Leadership Model
- Ability to develop relationships based on trust and professionalism
- Language requirements if applicable are as defined to support the role purpose and coverage areas. (English is the business language for SG).
Individual Conduct Rules - All staff covered by Code of Conduct rules are reminded of their obligation to adhere fully to these codes of conduct and failure will be considered as an act of gross misconduct
All Staff are covered by SG Group Leadership Model
- You must act with integrity
- You must act with due skill, care and diligence
- You must be open and cooperative with the FCA, the PRA and other regulators
- You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
- You must observe proper standards of market conduct
- Team spirit – The employee encourages collective success
- Innovation – The employee will create conditions that encourage innovation
- Responsibility – The employee acts with integrity and in an ethical manner
- Commitment – The employee is committed to the role and inspires others
- Client orientation – The employee actively improves his/ her relationship with clients
The aim of our Service Unit (GBSU) is to deliver day-to-day services to GBIS Business Units and their clients to accelerate the transformation. GBSU is organised under the following structure:
- A transversal client group
- Eight service and product orientated entities
- A transversal data entity
- Seven centres of expertise
Within each of these groups are dedicated Information Technology (IT) teams who are aligned with the mandate of the Support Unit groups.
The aim of the IT teams of GBIS is to translate ideas into action by combining the strength of expertise in IT with a deep understanding of investment banking.
IT works to ensure that it delivers the services the businesses need to compete and to serve Société Générale's clients. The objective is to deliver production services in a well-controlled and cost-effective way, and to deliver competitive application systems and infrastructure that allow GBIS to grow its business in existing and new markets, launch new products and take advantage of new opportunities when they arise.
- Delivering IT services and solutions that enable GBIS to deliver its business objectives.
- Ensuring a cost effective, high quality, flexible and well controlled production service for business applications systems and IT infrastructure (service delivered by RESG/GTS).
- Facilitating entry to new markets, compliance with regulatory rules, growth in needs, adherence to market business volumes, and operational efficiency improvements in our overall front to back processing environment.