Experience with Treasury cash management, intraday liquidity management, funding nostro accounts as well as entity positions
Strong accounting knowledge with understanding of General Ledger and business line trial balances, specifically as it relates to cash position reconciliation
Knowledge of USD payment processes; Cash and Nostro settlement experience
Strong PC skills and use of Excel required.
- Working knowledge of FX, MM and Fixed Income financial products a strong plus.
- Understanding of financial accounting, general ledger and cash accounting
- Strong presentation skills, communication skills and project/initiative tracking capability
- Sense of urgency and ability to operate under time constraints
- Ability to interact with front office and other business resource groups
Required/Must have: Minimum 2-4 years experience in supporting role within Funding Cash Management/Money Market/FX/Fixed Income businesses or related/relevant industry experience. Accounting experience, cash reconciliation and understanding of cash movements a must as well as Nostro accounts and inter-branch funding.
Cash Management includes Funding Support, Funds Transfer and OFAC teams who provide transversal support for the Americas and global SG entities. The mission of this group is to deliver efficient and high quality services to both our external and internal clients in the Payment, OFAC, and Treasury Support functions. As a transversal group supporting businesses across the SG organization, we provide the required services to manage the treasury and liquidity activities of the bank. We strive to bring SG’s business principles to life while facilitating the needs of our front office business lines and their clients.