Essential Industry Experience Requirements
• Some experience within related discipline(s)
Essential Technical Skills
• The thorough understanding of the compliance and regulatory regime in which KB operates and of market standards for maintaining client data.
• A broad understanding of the KH product range, the markets in which it operates and the support each business unit needs from the unit.
• Ability to plan and complete work to business unit deadlines and monthly volume targets.
• Ability to exercise commercial judgement regarding CDD requests and AML risk ratings.
• Microsoft Word and Excel to intermediate level.
• Good level of educational qualifications, equivalent to GSCE level C passes or above.
• Securities & Investment Institute Investment Administration Qualification (IAQ) Merit Award / STEP ICSA or equivalent to certificate level.
• Computer literacy across a variety of common applications.
Fluent English is essential.
Other languages helpful asset.
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.