GBSU/RPM is the global department in charge of steering IT Risks & Production for GBIS ("Global Banking and Investor Solution").
The key missions of the department are to:
- Define, consolidate and steer all production indicators (KSI, SLA, etc.);
- Coordinate major production operations like applicative releases, infrastructure changes and disaster recovery tests.
- Ensure the consistency of production practices & tools across GBIS and animate related communities of practices;
- Deploy and steer IT Risk Management processes, while respecting policies defined with the operational and cybersecurity risk departments;
- Manage Transversal Production transformation projects.
- Supporting the execution and improvement of ITIL-based Service Management processes (including but not limited to Release, Problem, Incident and Configuration Management), providing progress reports and assisting the deployment of IT Service Management tools.
- Assist in the coordination of project delivery within the Service Management department.
- Provide support on day-to-day operations supporting Release, Problem, and Crisis processes
- Execute monitoring and auditing of processes, produce performance and exceptions dashboards to support organizational roles and strategies.
- Maintain an efficient interface between infrastructure and business entities within the IT department.
- Act as one of point of contact for Service Management matters with IT departments in Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Support the coordination of activities during the Week-ends and holidays.
- Support the coordination of disaster recovery tests
- Manage impromptu user requests with a certain autonomy
- Provide a comprehensive day to day report for the manager