Description of the Business Line or Department
Lyxor Asset Management is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Societe Generale Group represented in the UK by Lyxor Asset Management UK LLP that is authorised and regulated by the FCA. Lyxor ETFs is an investment specialist that creates and promotes exchange traded products, in all asset classes, to institutional investors. With a strong culture of risk-management and research, Lyxor stands amongst the leaders in innovative, transparent and flexible asset management.
After nearly 20 years in the vanguard of multi-management, Lyxor has established itself as a privileged partner to some of the biggest names in the alternative management industry. Taking a strictly disciplined approach to risk management, Lyxor offers investors access to additional sources of performance in a transparent, liquid environment, either through its managed accounts platform or through dedicated mandates. Now extended to mutual funds, Lyxor's managed accounts platform is one of the most diversified in the world with more than 300 traditional and alternative funds available in open architecture, through an integrated value chain spanning research, analysis, selection and advice on portfolio management.
The marketing team of Lyxor ETF is responsible for all marketing activity for Lyxor’s ETF business across Europe. The team is split into three; one part is responsible for the creation of central marketing content, the second for local marketing (channel) strategy and the third for digital marketing activities via e-mail and website optimisation. Together the team covers institutional and wholesale markets.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
This is a very versatile role providing exposure to the breadth of ETF marketing across various channels. It offers a great opportunity for a young graduate to get to grips with Marketing operations. The Channel Marketer Assistant will support Lyxor ETF’s pan-European team with a specific focus on French-Speaking Europe primarily and the UK and Netherlands markets.
Key objectives and primary goals include:
o Assist the Lyxor ETF Channel Marketing team across French Speaking primarily and also UK and Netherlands markets
o Contribute to a wide array of Marketing activities including client emails and automation, digital, events, campaigns and marketing literature
o Contribute to Channel Team’s Compliance log responsibilities
Summary of responsibilities
- Assist Channel Marketers with the planning of email campaigns, conception of web user journeys and trigger campaigns using Marketo automation platform
- Manage campaign design, smart lists and sends from Marketo including weekly newsletters and ad hoc client communications
- With Channel Marketers oversight, maintain websites up to date (weekly market views, news, events, weekly blogs etc) via a proprietary Content management System.
Reporting & Analytics
- Assist Channel Marketers with quarterly and ad hoc reporting analysis and identification of key learnings
- Assist Channel Marketers with event planning and logistics whether in the Digital or physical space
- Contribution to and adaptation of marketing materials (passporting checks, disclaimers, translations) for FSE and Netherlands
- Contribution to coordination of marketing campaigns with publishers
- Assist Channel marketers with completion of compliance logs.
- Assist Channel Marketers with completion of online compliance disclosures
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.