Throughout the life of the structured financing transactions, you will focus on:
· Drafting the deals periodical reviews and proposing the appropriate internal ratings,
· The management of exposure to risk events in terms of breach of covenants, waivers and amendment requests.
· The close monitoring and update of transactions under supervision;
· Assuring the compliance with all regulation procedure in force, both at local or at Group level.
· Providing all services linked to Agency role;
The completion of the above tasks needs a strong cooperation with other bank’s departments such as Risk, Legal and Tax, Business Lines and Back Offices as well as other financial institutions and clients.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.