- Must have hands-on knowledge of Citrix technologies (NetScaler, Xen Apps, XenDesktop)
- Exposure to other infrastructure areas including: Active Directory, VMware, NAS Storage, Backup & Recovery, SQL Server, etc.
- Active Directory, DNS), scripting PowerShell and Agile methodologies a plus
- Several years of experience within IT Operations, infrastructure services support on below main technologies and expertise on below:
- Integrate and package application in Citrix
- Support users for L3 Citrix incidents
- VMware and Virtualization VDI
- Windows operating systems and related technologies (AD, DNS, NTP, DHCP, file system...)
- Automation skills/ Scripting skills in VBScript, CMD, Power Shell.
- Basic understanding of Project Management.
- Must be able to demonstrate deep technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong autonomy
- Team player
- Ivanti RES Profile Management experience
- Specific familiarity with Ivanti and MS Office products
- Architecture/design and implementation experience
- Experience with Ivanti, Scripting, Active Directory
- Knowledge of NetScaler
- Agile practices are a plus
- Your client oriented, and you’d like to teach and explain in a simple way complex problematic
- You are comfortable using communication tooling (like PowerPoint, digital tools, workshops, …)
French written and spoken is a plus
- Minimum 3-5 (Intermediate) 7+ Years (Senior) level 3 infrastructure support
- Minimum 3-5 (Intermediate) 6+ Years (Senior) Citrix infrastructure support.
- Minimum 2-4 Years’ Scripting/PowerShell development.
- Minimum 2-4 Years’ Windows Server 2008 R2 installation and support.
- Minimum 2-4 Years’ XenServer installation and support.
- Minimum 2-4 Years’ XenDesktop installation and support.
Societe Generale opened its Canadian headquarters in Montreal in 1974 to offer its financial services to corporations, financial institutions and governments. The Toronto and Calgary offices were opened in 1978 and 2006 respectively.
We now employ over four hundred people, both in the traditional banking sector (investment banking, funds and trading activities) and in the field of information technology, with the opening of our SG Montreal Solutions Centre subsidiary which, thanks to its geographical location and its cultural diversity, provides computer support and development for the New York and Paris teams.