Société Générale group has been operating in Poland since 1976 which makes it one of the foreign banks with the longest presence in the country. It provides services in the area of corporate and investment banking (Société Générale S.A. Branch in Poland), insurance (Sogecap S.A. Branch in Poland and Sogessur S.A Branch in Poland) and leasing (ALD Automotive and SG Equipment Leasing).
As a key pillar of the Société Générale Group’s universal banking model, SG CIB supports the economy by playing a key intermediary role, offering broad market access to issuers and smart investment solutions to investors. The service we bring to our corporate and financial institutions clients revolves around three main activities - investment banking, financing and markets - and our global franchises of equity derivatives and natural resources. For our clients we stand out because we are a trusted advisor with a worldwide leading engineering expertise and a quality product suite.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform KYC/AML support functions in KYC Periodic Review process
- Be a single point of contact / hinge between the business lines, compliance, and management
- Facilitate existing clients management: perform due diligence controls, write risk assessments, validate / update client profiles
- Globally support the Front Office and Coverage Bankers to ensure a smooth and accurate KYC review process
Studies & experience:
- University or Business School graduate, preferably in financial field
- 2-5 years prior professional employment in a KYC/AML field
- Prior Investment Banking experience will be considered as a plus
- Fluent business level English (written and spoken)
- Intermediate level Polish (written and spoken)
- Italian/German language skills are considered as a plus
Technical, operational & Soft skills:
- Good knowledge of KYC
- Good cooperation skills and ability to work with multiple interlocutors of different levels/backgrounds and from various business units
- Excellent analytical and writing skills, and willingness to develop these on the job
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (sense of service and flexibility that are clue in KYC functions)
- Responsible, committed with a good attention to detail
- Team Spirit
Why join us
Société Générale Poland is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
- Work in an international structure and opportunity for development
- Work in a pleasant atmosphere, dynamic and challenging environment
- Support in quick adaptation
- Extensive individual medical care package
- Benefits package in accordance with SG policy
- Temporary employment contract
- Great Line Manager
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.