- Familiarity with the principles of risk-based KYC, client risk assessment and the products used in a wholesale banking and institutional broker dealer business
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Financial product knowledge/lifecycle of a trade knowledge preferred
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, deadline-focused environment;
- Team player;
- Ability to partner with all infrastructure teams (Compliance, Credit, legal, KYC) and business lines
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- An inquisitive nature and ability to spot issues, and address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate
- Ability to work independently and use judgment to assure all issues and concerns are managed properly and timely
- 5+yrs of KYC experience/ and or financial services experience particularly in an operations role or client facing role.
Languages: (Other than English)
Desired / Plus:
SG’s Client Facilitation team (GBSU/CLD) is responsible for implementing and assuring consistent application of SG’s local and global KYC Policies and procedures, FATCA and any other regulatory requirements associated with on-boarding a new client and performing annual periodic review of existing clients. Specifically, the GBSU/CLD department is charged with reviewing all new client requests and determining the required documentation to fulfill regulatory and SG’s requirements.