Client Facilitator (KYC) (m/f/d)
You will assist the front-office and/or coverage bankers and take over the following main responsibilities:
- You will prepare and maintain key information for your client portfolio and globally support the front-office and/or coverage bankers to ensure a smooth and accurate KYC process.
- You will be responsible for reviewing the client’s legal and commercial structure together with KYC analysts and the front office and facilitate
them during the whole process.
- You will act as “Case Leader” with an end-to-end responsibility, i.e. you will coordinate the “case”, either with a focus on opening a new
account, or on reviewing existing clients and provide transparency to the Front Office.
- You will trigger centralized factory for public documents and make sure that all missing requirements/documents are known and accurate
before contacting the client.
- You will be in direct contact with clients, as you have to gather all documents and information required. Thereby you have to ensure that you
retrieve the documents on the right level (client/grouping).
- During KYC review phase you will be the point of contact to the client, which means you will have to manage client calls e.g. explain the
rationale to the client in case of push backs.
Experience and Technical Skills:
- University degree in Law, ideally in Business Law, or with a specialization in Banking / Finance
- At least 4 years of experience in the area of KYC, ideally in an Investment Bank
or Financial Services Industry
- Very good knowledge in commercial law subjects
- Expansive knowledge regarding business processes e.g., KYC, contract types,
regulatory controls (Tax, Mifid, EMIR, DFA…)
- Understanding of the specific stakes of the business lines Global Markets, Global
Banking & Advisory regarding business development and their needs related to
on-boarding & customer data management
- Fluency in German and English (written and orally) is required
Personal Abilities/ Competencies:
- Good cooperation skills and ability to work with multiple interlocutors of different levels/backgrounds and from various business units
- Highly client orientated, i.e., capable to interact at any levels with the client and ability to build good client relationships
- Strongly result driven & quality-oriented way of working
- Assertiveness, good negotiation skills and conviction
- Intellectual rigor regarding the follow up of priorities and files
Was wir bieten
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
If you thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, a cover letter and all your educational and professional certificates.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth, aiming to be the trusted partner for its clients, committed to the positive transformations of society and the economy. With a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 133,000 members of staff in 61 countries and supports on a daily basis 30 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors around the world.
As Client Facilitator (KYC) (m/f/d) you will be responsible for monitoring of the end-to-end performance of the KYC review process. You will facilitate the KYC process by collecting all required information and documents upon Front delegation. You will take care of the client relationship, i.e., you will be the privileged point of contact for the whole duration of the KYC review process, particularly for legal & escalation processes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 23000712
- Entity: SG CIB
- Starting date: 2023/04/01
- Publication date: 2023/03/13