The purpose of this position is to support the MARK Prime Services Clearing business on the Futures & Options segment in relation to client money reconciliation, compliance and control, as well as relevant post trade activities of APAC listed derivatives markets. The scope of client money reconciliation includes Australia, Singapore, HK and Japan locations.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities include the following, but is not limited to:
- perform the daily client money reconciliations & controls for APAC exchanges and ensure compliance with the regulations of the relevant jurisdictions,
- perform critical review and challenge existing systems, processes & controls for continuous improvement,
- ensure best practices across cash handling processing or control functions in relation to client money requirement & compliance
- oversight the day-to-day operational activities of exchange settlement and cash management activities for APAC markets
- contribute and drive APAC entities client money committees
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.