Main Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for daily execution of defined operational process related to the process.
- Adhere and follow defined SOP and SLA.
- Interpretation of client documentation received.
- Knowledge on searching relevant documents from public domain like Bankers Almanac, Lexis Nexis & Corporate
- Basic Due Diligence using World Check.
- Ensure high quality of data by fully understanding and following rules and procedures.
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions, huddles for process update as required.
- Assist the team in achieving deadlines and ensuring smooth functioning of the process.
- Be flexible, an excellent team player and an agent of change.
- Exhibit excellent professionalism and work ethics.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.