All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Main Responsibilities include:
• Responsible for daily execution of defined operational process related to the process.
• Adhere and follow defined SOP and SLA
• Interpretation of client documentation received
• Creation and Update of Cash & Securities Settlement data in referential applications
• Timely delivery of data to Back Offices and adherence to KPIs.
• Ensure high quality of data by fully understanding and following rules and procedures
• Maintain and updated procedure documents and identify potential risk areas.
• Proactively take initiatives in identifying process improvements. Participate in projects to enhance processes
• Conduct knowledge sharing sessions, huddles for process update as required
• Assist the team in achieving deadlines and ensuring smooth functioning of the process
• Adhere to policies designed and defined by the process, business, SGGSC and SG.
• Be flexible, an excellent team player and an agent of change
• Exhibit excellent professionalism and work ethics