Description of the Business Line or Department
Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS) has been active in Ireland for 20 years and is a leading player in servicing Irish domiciled and offshore collective investment vehicles. We act locally as fund administrator and depositary for a wide range of international clients who manage schemes from UCITS to AIFs including private equity and real estate structures, hedge funds and special purpose vehicles.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
The successful candidate will join a team responsible for Client Relationships, On-boarding of new clients onto the Company platform, and providing Client Support reporting directly to the Head of Client Services in this department. You will be involved in every aspect of the client that you are responsible and ensuring that they are managed to a high standard. The candidate will be involved in supporting the Operations teams throughout the Organisation with client issue resolutions, query management, on-going client servicing and Onboarding of new funds and new clients.
Summary of responsibilities
· Managing the on-boarding process for your designated clients to include co-ordinating account opening, trade communication set-up, liaising with the Network team on market openings, record keeping set-up, project management, main client contact during the project etc,.
· Supporting the team to allocate and prioritise workflow and task management
· Providing general administrative support to the team
· Managing the follow up activities from client meetings; completion of minutes of meetings and monitoring completion of tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
· Managing reporting and operation of tasks in conjunction with other team members; implementing and communicating company practice in carrying out tasks.
· Co-ordinating the team’s effective use of the CRM System to ensure comprehensive client engagement.
· Updating and monitoring the CRM system on an ongoing basis; preparing documentation to comply with legislative requirements in data management for our clients
· Managing general touchpoints and communication channels with clients of the team
· Acting as the escalation point of contact for dedicated clients; dealing promptly and efficiently with clients’ queries and engaging with other business units as required
· Participating in interdepartmental projects to identify best practice to enhance servicing our clients; facilitating deployment and communication of new applications to the team
· Preparing presentations for client meetings; auditing customer relationship management systems to ensure records and supporting documents are accurate & compliant in preparation of client meetings
· Attending Fund board meetings for your specific client on a quarterly basis
· Ownership of all client reporting packages ahead of being sent out to the clients and analysis for client meetings
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.