• Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance or similar
• 5 years or above Transaction Banking Support role with at least 3 years experience in Trade Finance
• Experience in Trade Finance including letter of credit, international guarantee and trade financing is crucial
• Commercial Banking experience linked to Corporates servicing
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
• Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese is mandatory
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
Client Service Manager is a client-facing role within the Global Transaction Payments Services Department (GTPS) of Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch.
You will play a key role in dealing with the day-to-day customer queries related to Transaction Banking with a focus of trade finance of our corporate and financial institution clients and delivering a high quality service. This requires a dynamic and flexible approach to deal with a range of tasks that arise whilst ensuring customer comes first.