You will be part of the “Client Service Managers” team covering Alternative Investment Funds where you will contribute to the support of our long-term relationships with our clients and internal partners. You will be given the opportunity to front, under the supervision of our CSM, key clients. You will have, as well, a direct exposure to the SGSS Luxembourg senior management.
· Support and help organizing client service review meetings
· Participate to AIFM due diligences and Client Service Reviews meeting
· Consolidate KPIs, board packs, quality charts for the AIF clients
· Produce and send various reports for our clients
· Administrative tasks anticipating the accounts opening in our system
· Support on operational procedures documentation (e.g. Service Level Agrement, procedure)
· Follow-up on overdrafts
· Make and organize general communication to our clients
· Maintenance of static data’s and authorized list of signatures
· Support on some audit requests
· Support the invoicing team
· Support credit risk
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.