Cloud Solution Architect will interact with clients, product managers and developers to envision, model solutions for the customers to adopt cloud platform with a strong experience in Cloud Infrastructures .This role is a key member of the Cloud Professional Services team responsible for creating awareness about the multi-cloud, work along with clients to help them redesign their applications for migration to cloud. They will also be responsible for identifying the needs of the customers and propose new services for the private cloud and all these keeping an understanding of the security of the multi cloud. In addition to guiding the business, Cloud Solution Architect is also expected to have hands-on work in evaluating the existing and new technology. This role includes working collaboratively with global teams and with a degree of humility and mentoring staff as required.
- Strong understanding across any of the Cloud (AWS/Azure) and its components (compute, storage, network, data, middleware components, serverless compute, security) to deliver end-to-end infrastructure architecture solutioning for the clients.
- Cloud services like different types of storage services, relational databases, NoSQL offerings, compute services, alerting and notification services, audit and security services, HA with load balancers.
Good understanding of network connectivity in a multi-cloud environment (virtual network, gateways, public/private/elastic ips.)
- Good understanding of Cloud Security (IAM, mitigation of attacks, default deny concept)
Infrastructure as code (Terraform/ CloudFormation/ Blueprint/ARM templates)
- Knowledge of cloud native patterns, migrating legacy applications to cloud, is a plus.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Graduate/Post Graduate in Computer Science
Professional IT work experience of 12yrs-15yrs
Minimum 3yrs of cloud migrations or solutioning experience.
- Continue to learn and develop your professional skills, in particular through technology watch in your specialty in particular
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.