Educational Qualification and Experience:
Graduate/Post Graduate in Computer Science
Professional IT work experience of 12yrs-15yrs
Minimum 3yrs of cloud migrations or solutioning experience.
Team spirit :
- Indispensable in an environment where there are strong interactions and impacts between the different teams.
- Must be able to propose innovative and realistic solutions according to the context of the mission.
- Favor simplicity over complexity and promote proposals for simple technological solutions
- Know how to explain how its mission contributes to meeting customer needs, objectives and business strategy.
- Know how to work with colleagues from different environments, cultures and points of view.
- Make yourself available to others and encourage them to express their respective points of view.
- Continue to learn and develop your professional skills, in particular through technology watch in your specialty in particular
- Be aware of the risk to avoid untested production start-ups and know how to assess the impacts of these start-ups and / or changes in technology
(knowing that this should not cause any disturbance in production & operation activities).
- Knowing how to orient its actions in order to ensure the reliability and quality of the production pole of the IS concerned at Group level.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved.