• Minimum 3-years experience in IT – especially in maintenance and developing IT systems;
• COBOL and MVS (JCL) – medium knowledge
• Medium to advanced level of French, English is a plus
• Oracle database – medium knowledge;
• Unix/Linux shell scripting knowledge – medium knowledge;
• Nice to have knowledge of Control-M job scheduler;
• Experience in the banking environment, involvement in IT banking projects and maintenance of reporting tools is advantage;
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.