The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in New York is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
Graduated with a Master degree in Information Systems and Computer Engineering. You are fluent in English.
The candidate must have experience using object oriented languages in a professional environment
· Strong programming skills
· Solid knowledge of VBA, Python and SQL
· Object Oriented Languages (C#, Java, Python...).
· An experience using a Front-end framework (React/Angular) would be a plus
· Knowledge in continuous delivery tools would be appreciated (Jenkins, Docker, Octopus...)
· Strong quantitative background
· A previous experience in Investment Banking would be ideal
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Global Markets division (MARK) of SG Corporate and Investment Banking. MARK offers a cross-asset approach along all its offerings : Research, Investment & Risk Management Solutions, Execution and Prime Services to asset managers, pension funds, companies, private banks, insurance companies, hedge funds, family offices, sovereign funds and distributors worldwide.