The VIE in a nutshell
This VIE in New York is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
Graduate with a Master degree in Communication Science, Marketing, Digital Marketing..
You have an excellent level in English (write/read/speak)
You are proficient in Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
You have strong quantitative skills
- Video – concepting, filming and editing
- Social media – strategic approach across key platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Writing – beyond fluency, must be a skilled writer who can produce stories and posts for both internal and external audiences
- Design – Adobe suite knowledge
- Project management – ability to individually manage projects with various internal business and support function clients
- Team work – ability to work effectively within the SG Americas team
- Translations – while not a daily need, there is a need for periodic translation of materials from English to French to use for our Montreal office
- Knowledge of basic Office Suite products including Excel to manage KPIs
Communications is responsible for the external communications (branding, press, advertising, social media, digital/websites, conferences & events) and internal communications (intranet, newsletters, digital, events) for SG Americas including our offices in the US, Canada and Brazil. The team works closely with the SG Americas CEO and Executive Committee, as well as key partners in the Business Units, Human Resources and other support functions to communicate key stories and initiatives that help promote SG Americas to its clients, stakeholders, recruits and the broader banking industry.