Based in Chennai, working under the supervision of the Head of Communications & Citizenship GSC, the Communication Lead, Commitments and Brand identity is responsible for:
- Ensuring the consistent integration of key brand items in day-to-day communication: mission statement, brand positioning, values;
- Defining, negotiating and formalization of the key partnerships for GSC, supporting its brand and expertise, and in line with SG’s wider commitments – and in collaboration with the Head of Citizenship for NGO partners
- Defining and implementing the activation programmes, leveraging SG’s citizenship and sponsorship assets across GSC, Asia Pacific, or SG Group, creating engagement of all stakeholders and controlling the 360-activation plans
In collaboration with the Asia Pacific Communication Lead, who liaises with the global teams in charge of Brand and Partnerships in Paris, the GSC Communication Lead will be in charge to promote Societe Generale’s brand assets, across all channels of the marketing / communication mix:
- Definition, formalization, and implementation of GSC’s brand commitments
- Identify and manage local partnerships in line with SG’s image, and GSC’s business expertise, in collaboration with Employer brand or Innovation Technology or Citizenship Communication leads
- Negotiation, onboarding, and contractual formalization of partnerships
- Activation of brand commitments and implementation of partnership strategies
- Facilitate the activation of Group sponsorship and citizenship strategies, initiatives, and programmes locally, namely in sports, culture, social inclusion
- Create adhesion and engagement of all stakeholders with 360-activation plans: designing the campaigns allowing to activate sponsorships assets, including citizenship through fundraising and volunteering programmes
- Ensuring the integration and activation by Communication leads of partnership assets in their campaigns
- Advisory and/or promotion of any branding and advertising project, or any project requiring branding or advertising (incl. intrapreneurship)
- Brand positioning and visual identity
- definition and implementation of advertising creation and media-buy campaigns when required.
- Brand surveys
- Communication lead will provide the Design lead with support in the following branding & signage:
- Local implementation of brand & visual identity guidelines, internally & externally
- Ensure consistent use of brand across communication & marketing mix (creatives, merchandising products, collaterals…) by providing framework, positioning and messages, guidelines, and creative delivery
- Managing and Co—ordinating events
The role implies also to assist the other Communication team members across Asia-Pacific as and when required.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work in a Matrix Organization.
- Strong relationship and adaptation skills - team player with ability to work with all levels of staff in all business/support functions
- Service-driven, dynamic and open-minded: a doer with ability to steer business/support functions towards a common goal
- Agile, curious and forward-thinking: ability to question and revisit any action. Trustworthy and transparent
- Understanding of brand & visual identity management
- Understanding of advertising concepts and media-buy strategies
- Experience of media campaigns & Creative mindset in an already established strategic framework
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.