Experience and technical skills:
- Master’s degree in law, business administration, banking or financial markets
- At least 2 years of experience in a Compliance, Legal or Regulatory position in a Bank/Financial Institution.
- Deep knowledge of the applicable regulatory framework and its German implementation into local law (WpHG, MiFID II, MAR etc.).
- Fluency in both German & English (written and oral) is required; French language skills would be of advantage.
- MS Office skills (like Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Development and follow up of new technologies and the respective use in the financial industry.
Personal Abilities/ Competencies:
- Good analytical skills and the capability to interpret and communicate compliance guidance internally.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to address conflict and difficult issues in a professional and proactive manner.
- Ability to quickly understand the bank’s strategy, its organization, the products and management of Compliance risks, as well as respective laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral as well as good presentation skills.
- Ability to work with different business lines and locations.
- Independent and organized working approach.
- Cooperation & team spirit.
- Ability to work under pressure all by being structured and accurate.
- Being motivated and reliable.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
If you thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, a cover letter and all your educational and professional certificates.
Societe Generale Frankfurt Branch operates in a wide range of risks every day which can impact its reputation and capital. The Compliance Department protects the Branch by facilitating lawful and ethical business conduct, identifying regulatory solutions, safeguarding the integrity and reputation of the Branch and promoting, in partnership with the business and service units a culture of compliance.
The Compliance Expert is involved in almost all relevant compliance tasks of the branchs’ Compliance team.