• Must deal with queries, files or procedures presented by operational team for opinion or approval
• Should have at least 5 years of experience in Trade Finance Operations
• Must hold B1/ B2 certification in French or equivalent diploma / Bachelors/ Masters in French . Good in R, W & S
• Thorough understanding in Trade Finance products (i.e. Letter of Credit, Guarantee Documentary Collection)
• Ensure that LOD1 compliance control are fully implemented
• Report to the local management and BU Compliance on sanctions incidents
• Will be the acting as a compliance contact for other compliance functions having operations/processes managed in his perimeter.
• Performance of GAP analysis on compliance and action plan to comply with.
• Training: Assess the Compliance culture awareness and help in developing an effective compliance training program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers in Trade Finance team.
• Ensure that Compliance Training program is fully implemented in the perimeter.
• Policies and guideline/procedure: Ensure that Compliance instruction are implemented and known locally.
• Ensure dedicated communication in his perimeter (changes in Compliance instruction, share of best practices, etc)
• Ensure relationship with local LOD2 control department to implement corrective actions in case of LOD1 weaknesses
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.