Academic Background (Degree and major)
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or Law
Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how
- Minimum 3 years work experience in foreign bank or foreign company compliance/internal risk control dept
- Better with good communication experience with banking regulator
Skills & Competencies
- Familiar with local CBRC/SAFE/ PBOC rules & regulations and relevant compliance policies;
- Sound knowledge of banking products / services;
- Independent, self-motivated and detail-focused; able to work under pressure
- Good command of verbal and written English and excellent communication skills;
- Literate in MS applications, WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, etc.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth. Committed to the positive transformations of the world’s societies and economies, Societe Generale seeks to build together with its clients, a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions. Active in the real economy for over 150 years, with a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 117,000 employees in 66 countries and supports 25 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors worldwide (figures as of August 2023). We have a presence in 11 locations across Asia Pacific. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ around 2,300 employees in the region. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai supports the Group in Asia Pacific and globally with customised business solutions.