We are seeking for a talented and motivated colleague for BRD’s Capital Markets Compliance team. This role covers a very challenging area from surveillance of the trading activity, conducts the investigation, to monitor and implement the legal requirements in order to ensure compliance Societe Generale policies and Regulatory obligations.
As a member of the Capital Markets Compliance team, you are required to perform compliance tasks in the field of National and European legal framework in place (MIFID II/MIFIR, MADII/MAR and PRIIPs etc.), with focus on :
- Review and analyze the activity of the business lines linked with providing investment services to BRD’s clients;
- Perform the controls that help ensure ongoing compliance with key laws, regulations and policies affecting BRD’s businesses and mitigate the Compliance risk;
- Analyzing and drafting responses to regulatory inquiries;
- Analysis of existing and proposed legislation, regulatory announcements and industry practices for compliance requirements and support businesses to develop and implement procedures to meet these requirements;
- Develop and deliver compliance training as needed;
- Additionally, the role requires contribution to specific projects and program tasks intended to improve compliance and enhance the control environment;