Analyse Level 2 international sanctions and embargoes alerts on transactions.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- The analysis of Level 2 alerts on the transactions of various countries, jurisdictions or poles of activity to ensure compliance with the international regulations in force and the Group Policy on sanctions and embargoes, namely:
- The analysis of operations with regard to the regulations framework and the Group Policy;
- Decision-making on transactions;
- Monitoring of the application of these decisions by the entities (including the follow-up of the accounting treatment);
- Participation in the improvement of the existing system and coordination with the existing team in Paris (sharing of good practices, harmonization of the analyses);
- Participation in other job missions when needed (coordination with the Management Support team, training, new products and processes, reporting, communication).