Experience and technical skills:
- Master’s degree in law, business administration or finance.
- First work experience in a Compliance, Legal or Regulatory position in a Bank/Financial Institution.
- Previous work experience on Private Side business topics is of advantage.
- Good knowledge of the applicable regulatory framework and its German implementation into local law (WpHG, MiFID II, MAR etc.).
- Fluency in German & English (written and oral) is required; French language skills would be of advantage.
- MS Office skills (like Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Personal Abilities/ Competencies:
- Good analytical skills and the capability to interpret and communicate compliance guidance internally.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to address conflicts and difficult issues in a professional and proactive manner.
- Ability to quickly understand the bank’s strategy, its organization, the products and management of Compliance risks, as well as respective laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, as well as good presentation skills.
- Ability to work with different business lines and locations.
- Independent and organized working approach.
- Cooperation & team spirit.
- Ability to work under pressure while being structured and accurate.
- Highly motivated and reliable.
Was wir bieten
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
If you thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, a cover letter and all your educational and professional certificates.
Societe Generale Frankfurt Branch operates in a wide range of business activities every day. The Compliance Department protects the Branch by facilitating lawful and ethical business conduct, identifying regulatory solutions, safeguarding the integrity and reputation of the Branch and promoting, in partnership with the business and service units a culture of compliance.
The Compliance Expert is involved in almost all relevant compliance tasks of the branchs’ Compliance team.