Studies & experience:
- Graduate level with finance / legal or other professional qualification is preferred
- Experience in the area of compliance risk management is preferred (preferably in a corporate banking environment)
- German C1
- English C1
- Other language skills would be considered a plus (especially French)
Technical, operational & Soft skills:
- Knowledge of the law and regulation (especially AML law)
- Well organized with strong project management skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Analytical and deductive skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collectively as well as independently
Why join us
Société Générale Zweigniederlassung Wien (SG Vienna) is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous, and evolving context.
- Competitive salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications starting from EUR 45.000 gross per year
- A flexible work environment (home office up to 10 days per month)
- Corporate benefits and an attractive compensation package (bonus system, meal vouchers, reimbursement of public transport costs or commuter allowance, etc.)
- Opportunities for personal growth and professional development supported by a community of talented professionals
- An open, collaborative environment where your background and contributions are valued
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.