Educational Requirements: Any of the below
- University Graduate in Law, Bank & Finance, Economics
- MBA in Finance
Professional diploma or qualifications in Compliance and/or Audit (preferred).
E.g. CAMS, CFE, CIA, CISA or related Certifications
Fair knowledge of Compliance risks in the global banking environment.
This may include the risks related to
- Anti-Money Laundering, Terrorist financing, Embargos & Sanctions (OFAC)
- KYC and client due diligence activities
- Laws and regulations related to Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Laws and regulations related to Market Integrity and practices such as Market abuse, insider trading, front running, trade surveillance and monitoring, E.g., DFA, Volcker's, EMIR
- MiFID, FCA CASS and other applicable client protection laws and regulations
- GDPR and other client protection laws and regulations
- Prevention of tax evasion and related laws and regulations. E.g. FATCA, CRS, etc.
- Fair understanding of Risk and control assurance activities which may include audit or control testing experience.
- Prior experience in performing testing reviews, discussing and agreeing key issues with senior stakeholders
- Fluent Command over English language with excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Knowing French can be an advantage, although not a necessity.
- Experience of working on multi location regional/global reviews.
- Good stakeholder management skills which will include both internal and external stakeholders.
Result Orientation and time management
Ability to work with diverse teams/Team player
Report Writing Skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.