- Take part in consulting missions related to the Group's Transformation by ensuring the quality, respect of deadlines and the ethics of the consulting teams, under the supervision of a mission learder,
- Prepare and lead workshops and meetings using relevant and results-oriented consulting techniques,
- Analyze and make recommendations to change practices and organizations by defining appropriate and sustainable targets,
- Ensure change management and a good relationship with our internal customers,
- Contribute to the development of CTF's activity by taking part in internal initiatives and projects,
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and team spirit within the CTF team and with SG Consulting and Transformation.
- 5 years of higher education: Engineering or Business School, MBA,
- 2 to 5 years of consultancy experience: management consulting, strategy consulting, audit, or inspection,
- Very good effective communication, with a proven ability to communicate with senior stakeholders,
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken), French is a plus,
- Advanced skills of MS Office (Excel / Word & PowerPoint),
- Excellent client interaction skills, collaborative work style, strong interpersonal and team skills,
- Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy,
- Strong analytical and organizational skills,
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Banking experience is a plus.
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.