The Business Solution Center (RESG/BSC), a shared services center, is designed to provide Société Générale Group's entities and divisions (Finance, Risk, Human Resources, etc.) with global IT solutions.
The purpose of the sourcing and resource management activities of RESG/BSC (Information Systems Department of the Functional Departments) is to provide and coordinate the implementation of material, technical, administrative and human resources to the entire RESG/BSC department.
Within the "Technologies, Agility and Delivery" perimeter of the Business Solution Center, the employee will act as a Fullstack Machine/Deep Learning Developer within INNOV8, the innovation laboratory.
We are looking for a Innovation Fullstack Designer, within the "Technologies, Agility and Delivery" perimeter of the Business Solution Center, the employee will act as a Fullstack Machine/Deep Learning Developer within INNOV8, the innovation laboratory.
The main challenges of INNOV8 are:
- Carry out a technological watch on innovative subjects (artificial intelligence, robotics, etc.),
- Develop new products and new functionalities (prototypes, PoCs & MVP),
- Ensure the proper functioning of applications in production (you build it, you run it!),
- Ensure knowledge transfer when subjects leave the laboratory.
The scope of intervention covers all the Group's central divisions and banking businesses in France and abroad.
In this context, the missions will be as follows:
- Framing of needs,
- Integration of solutions into the information system, delivery and smooth running in production,
- Development of new functionalities,
- Agile life meetings and communities of practice,
- Interventions with dev/ops and architects for continuous process improvement.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.