Software engineering experience
(Eg: Reporting Structure, Span of Control, Stakeholder details etc. )
- Experience and exposer to good programming practices including Coding and Testing standards
- Passion and Experience in proactively investigating, evaluating and implementing new technical solutions continuously improve the Cloud Platform
- Passionate about contributing to a small team and helping drive organization technical vision
- Passionate about building good development culture and coaching teams on organization and industry wide best practices
- Effective communication and presentation skills - should be able to articulate and present effectively to leadership teams as well as developers of all levels
- Strong engineering and consulting ability to help architect and design XAAS services
- Strong technical ability to research and independently drive technical POC’s
- Capable of quickly learning and implementing new tools/technologies
- Should be able to ideate and collaborate through inner and open sourcing
- Ability to Interact with client managers, developers, testers and cross functional teams like architects
- Experience working in Agile Team and exposure to agile / SAFE development methodologies.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in software development and architecture.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, micro-service, MVC frameworks with relational and non-relational databases
- Good Experience in building APIs (REST) and cloud native applications.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring around development design and best practices
- Good understanding of application quality including testing strategies, frameworks and practices (TDD)
- Good understanding of CI/CD and DevOps and Proficient with tools like GIT, Jenkin, Sonar
- Expertise in one or more programming language. Including good working knowledge of Python.
- [good to have] Experience in driving or contributing to developer communities
- [good to have] Experience contributing to Inner and open sourcing
- [good to have] Experience on cloud platforms like AWS/ Azure and
- [good to have] Experience in hosting applications using Containerization like Docker/Openshift etc.
- [good to have] Strong skills around Performance tuning for application’s
- [good to have] SAFE understanding and experience
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved.
In the field of Why Join Us?
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.