As a Consultant STX, the role will be responsible for managing projects which are large (in terms of challenges, budget, team, etc.) or complex (multiple entities and/or numerous contributors and/or complex functionalities) and/or supervises several projects in parallel. The role will also be responsible for results as defined in the Project Management Plan(s) and validated by the sponsor(s), particularly:
- Contributes to preparing business cases,
- Validates the organization of project(s),
- Defines and obtains validation by the sponsor of the governance of project(s),
- Acts as a project manager for projects coordinated directly, with power to delegate all or part of their completion to a project manager.
For projects under supervision:
- Oversees implementation of the governance validated by the sponsor,
- Supervises project managers and execution of the project management plans,
- Oversees completion of project(s),
- Oversees completion of project assessments.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.