10+ years’ experience in cloud platform production support, DevOps, and application development.
- Significant experience in SRE or DevOps
- Past experience as a Python / Terraform / Ansible developer
- Experience on infrastructures based mainly on API, containers, micro-services
- Ability to set up the metrics needed to monitor applications
- Ability to work independently and in a multicultural team, distributed team (France, India)
- Ability to communicate in English (read, written and spoken)
- Involved in application environment updates, DR, server/OS patches upgrades
- Assist the DevOps of the perimeter as well as their teams to define and implement an automation strategy (CI / CD, tests, deployments, supervision, Monitoring etc.).
- Contribute to technological choices and architecture of the tooling of the team
- Manage internal hosting infrastructures and IaaS / PaaS services on the Societe Generale Private Cloud.
- Ensure the delivery and operations of a consistent, resilient, scalable and reliable.
- Contribute to ensuring the security of the solutions offered to customers and their data.
1. Compute services management or administration
2. Database management system: Oracle/PostgreSQL/MongoDB
And all of the below (3 to 7)-
3. Scripting Language (Python or Shell)
4. Monitoring tools (any of the below)
Prometheus, Zabbix, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Kibana
5. Understanding of CICD (Preferably Jenkins)
6. Good team player
7. Good Communication skills
Good to have Skills:
o Web: API, Flask, Connexion
o Containers and virtualization: Docker, Kubernetes, Openstack
o Configuration and scripting management: Git, HELM, YAML, Shell
o Development: Python
o Packaging and CI: Git / GITHUB, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube
o CD: Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins
o Operating system: Linux
o Integration: REST Webservice, RabbitMQ
o High availability, clustering, load balancing, auto-scaling
o Understanding Disaster Recovery, Chaos Monkeys topics
o Knowledge of agile frameworks: Scrum, SAFe
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,genetics, disability, age, or veteran status"
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.