Profile : 10 - 12 years experience in Java Full Stack
Mandatory Skills :
• Extensive technical expertise and development expertise in Core Java, Springboot, ReactJS, ES6, Springcloud, JSP's
• Proficient in SQL and Oracle DB
• Architecture, Design & Implementation of end to end solutions in Java
• Demonstrated strong knowledge of hardware/software tools, networking, Operating Systems, Database, and middleware.
• Proven expertise in monitoring and scheduling tools with strong knowledge on industry's standards.
• Experience in CI/CD, TDD and BDD
• Debugging/Problem Solving
• Experience working in Agile and SDLC Methodologies
Good to have : AWS / Azure, NodeJS
Methodology : Scrum in agile-scrum framework
Behavioural skills :
• Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively with counterparts in SG Paris
• Ability to handle technical issues and escalations
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, Stakeholder communication and negotiation skills
• Quick learning ability to understand the system and the different means of using the solution
"We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status."
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.