Experience: 10+ Years
• Expertise in all server Unix operating systems.
• Administration and troubleshooting support on Unix, Linux, Solaris Server operating system.
• Experience with Patch management.
• Ability to create scripts in Shell/Python knowledge.
• Experience in handling Incident, Request, Change and patch management.
• Experience in network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
• Good analytical and communication skills.
• Eagerness to learn and master new technology.
• Execute change management processes in accordance with company standards.
• Act as primary technical interface to vendors
• Keep abreast on market standards and technology. Recommend management on implementation of such standards/practices which add values to business.
• Maintain the company’s compliance standards and own compliance training.
• 10+ Years’ experience in Unix Administration,
• Linux, Red Hat Linux 5 / 6 / 7, Solaris 9 / 10 / 11, Veritas Volume Manager, x86 Hardware (HP/DELL/IBM), Volumetry on SAN / NAS
• Veritas cluster, Vmware platform, Scripting - Shell / Perl
• Tools: AD integration tools like Centrify
• Incident management
• Change management
• ITIL frame work
• Result Orientation
• Client Focus.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.