Key Skills Required:
• Strong analytical skills, ability to think out of the box
• Strong capabilities in financial modeling and valuation
• Good written and oral communication skills and experience writing equity research reports/ notes
• Strong interpersonal skills and willingness/ability to work within a team environment
• Attention to detail and commitment to quality
• Technical skills: MS Office, Datastream, Bloomberg
• Bachelors degree: Tier-1 (IIT/NIT/BITS) institutes or high performers from Tier-2
• CA, MBA or CFA will be an added advantage
• 5-7 years of experience in Equity Research. Consumer sector experience not necessary, but will be helpful
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.