Act as an ambassador of continuous improvement culture and practices across the organization. Overall management of various projects, including optimization of processes, quality improvement, process standardization and transformation.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Oversees the planning, implementation and controlling of the optimization projects with respect to quality, budget, delivery timelines
- Defines the overall scope of the project in consultation with project stakeholders.
- Creates or participates in the creation of project documentation
- Indentifies tracks, manages and mitigates risks throughout the project life. Escalates the issues when necessary to ensure minimum impact on project deliverables
- Communicates effectively with project stakeholders in order to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions
- Ensures deployment of Continuous Improvement practices/framework through training and coaching of Lean six sigma projects
- Uses Lean 6 Sigma methodology/tools for the project execution, promotes Lean 6 Sigma framework within the organization, as well as other continuous improvement mentholologies
- Continuously benchmarks for practices around process excellence