· Assist the Head of Business line in meeting the Transition and Transformation roadmap and align it with the global strategy
· Provide oversight and governance for the COO function for the Global CPLE program and at GSC
· Assisting the Head of the Business Line in Bangalore to deliver/implement transversal local & global strategic initiatives, full ownership on three main pillars
1) Management support (KPIs, Billing, HC & cost, CI, other transversal and ad hoc)
2) People & Change (KM, communication. change management, events & inclusion)
3) PPM and CRM
· Assist the BL Head in organizing / chairing EXCO / Governance meetings ; formalize & follow-up of the BL's Roadmap & action plan, BL point of contact for certain programs @ GSC and global CPLE, Program management.
· Role requires routine interaction with Regional counterparts, so strong hold on oral & written communication is must.
· Role requires the management of a small team contributing to the COO requirements locally and globally
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.